Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gay Cruising Spots Nj Reviews

Saturday of the Psalms - Psalm 43


Psalm 43

[1] Vindicate me, O God,
plead my cause against ruthless people;
deliver unfair and deceitful man.
[2] You are the God of my defense, because I reject
,
sad because I'm leaving,
oppressed by the enemy?
[3] Send your truth and your light to guide me whether
,
take me to your holy mountain and to your homes.
[4] is the altar of God,
the God of my joy, my delight.
to you sing with the harp, God, my God.
[5] Why are you cast down, O my soul,
why groan within me?
Hope in God: for I shall again praise him,
him, my Savior and my God

COMMENT

Psalm now is a new invocation to God for the defense and liberation from evil. King David takes refuge in the Lord for protection from the evil that surrounds him and the evil that haunts him from the temptation. We should take example and seek refuge in the Lord whenever we are prey to the temptations of the devil: we have a great defense and we are not able to benefit because we do not have enough faith. If we had faith in God, we would not have doubts or hesitation in invoking the Lord our God to defend us from all evil.
addition, we also ask God to receive the Truth and the Light are represented by Jesus Christ: He is Truth and Light and following him what you need to fight evil and to attain the Kingdom of Heaven .

Even today, the psalmist is also addressed to his soul, inviting her to not grieve and hope in the Lord. So today, we join the psalmist in saying my soul, hope in God my savior he and my God

0 comments:

Post a Comment