Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bmw Cam Cover Gasket - Cost

filos ... space ...


reason not to leave too much room for creativity if you do not want it to be oppressed.


This is not the expression of Quelch higher mind, nor a holy book. I thought I would. I do not boast, indeed I think that many can be in opposition to this claim. I, for my part, I tried to summarize a larger thought in these few words. My reflection is created by the hypothetical possibility of establishing an individual or a company based on reason alone. This would be feasible if it were carried to the extreme right, removing all the creativity. Then all the arguments would be made through it, but inevitably, would be carried out on material already in possession. In practice it could be something outside of the concepts previously obtained. I spontaneously ask how you were able to create any idea if we can not speculate beyond the tangible material. You can not, in practice, create an abstract world where making new thoughts. So in this way, it would implement a company or an individual, who uses only the right, but that lacks imagination and then fails to develop their data. binds only to the knowledge already present in him. It would be in front of a book, which contains in itself all the information possible, but it is empty: it has the ability to develop new knowledge.

will pick this post, mainly to review points that I may have complicated or wrong in the formulation of thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment