Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mole Removal After More Than 3 Years

And now?

seems normal to start a blog and then not know what to write, not because they lack ideas, but rather because it is the embarrassment of choice. Do not inspire me the themes so prevalent, but even so trivial to be found in television programs ... not even my desire to speak of the events at the global level, it is obvious that they are food for large pseudofilosofiche disquisitions, but I understand from the outset that there will be no changes while placing all the goodwill in the treat ... at least until everything is on a purely theoretical .... and then frankly the world is full of people blabbering without providing a practical contribution is .... I'm just talk without going into anything that I say, but I think it's better that way, or into the barrel to the ranks of the already rich "ciancioni" (for give a semi-ironic title )..... but then where to get? A topic that finally arrive after all these words??

0 comments:

Post a Comment