Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How Old Herpes Outbreak

... to reflect ....

want to publish a post I have read the site http://erinriver.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/per-continuare/ and I think it is useful spread, at least the will of the author herself:


To continue the previous post I will only add that this blog does not want to be absolutely miserable wailing wall of a scappestrata any or even psychopathic but instead wants to be an informative blog on the truth or the truth of life of the blind search for the possible to break down those prejudices rather strange that you have installed deep in the mentality of some people. Come to me questions like this: "But a blind person has breakfast with the help of a person who take it patiently?". And even worse: "They manage to fend for themselves? They wash and dress, cooking, ironing, walking alone? ". Now the face of these questions, I remain totally puzzled for a moment and breath. I miss even a little willingness to respond and explain to them the reality. But I have to recover because many of these applications are made by mothers who want to know if a blind person is a good match for their son or their daughter. Things like crazy! We overcome the fact of the breakfast because it is the most absurd thing that my ears have heard. I'm tempted to respond in kind, but with all the calm that I can pick up tell the world that a blind person knows how to prepare all meals imaginable, knows how to independently set the table and eat all those meals to the last crumb. And here it would take quite a "tie"! The second question can be divided into two parts. Risppondendo then the first part is a continuation of business on breakfast, I can only reiterate that the blind person adopting a different way of doing it can look after himself in any situation and get some even become very good in the kitchen and home care. Except then some lazy people like me who can not stretch but not because of my problem. But, for reasons of lack of will in doing that particular thing. Here we need another joke: "This is not blind us we can all afford a day care in the beauty salons?". In our personal as we think we think those who do not want to be unpleasant or smelly in the face of society. Oh well! I feel ridiculous even writing these things but I can assure you that these questions are often stable and level. The second part, the one that asks if the blind walk alone needs a separate post. As the walk depends not only on the disability but by the courage of the blind. You can use the white cane or guide dog to be employed in places not known or you can give to other people in the case of those who do not bring himself to face the outside world with the courage of lions. Why do we need the courage of lions will explain in the post dedicated to the mobility of the blind. Now I think I've exhausted the thoughts of this day. And if someone reads this post absurd aalmeno ask him to disclose what is written inside. To eliminate prejudice. "I always want to make sense of this life, even if this life is not just a way to have one!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment