Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Route Planning Multiple Stops

Death ....

What is death is what I wonder. I do not want to show how it affects us. Is wrong to think that death is not the perfect world should be one of the ladies. How could it imagine life without death? They are not equal, it is true, but the fact remains that they are not closely linked. We are compelled by force majeure to admit that the world should follow its dictates, that if there was death, but we will be sons of the pain. Unable to die, but they can not even sated, if not because of death, what we feed ourselves? The cow became steak had perhaps not been killed? The cut grain from the soil and deprived of his life, is it not our livelihood? ... A I think we are children of death, but not a death evil, but in some ways positive, the opening words of life itself ... and someone might think that my vision is perhaps wrong, while not admitting that I myself is the absolute truth??

0 comments:

Post a Comment