Sunday, March 6, 2011

Star In The Middle Of The Palm

The Book of Job - The Twenty-fifth meeting

Let us follow the dialogues between Job and his friends with The Book of Job: This Sunday we read and meditate on the twenty-seventh chapter, which shows the prosecution of Job's response, which translates into an exaltation of the power of God


[1] Job went on to say:

[2] For the life of God, which has deprived me of my
right
to the Almighty that I was bitter about the soul,
[3] long as there is in me a breath of life,
and the breath of God in my nostrils,
[4] my lips will never lie
and my tongue will pronounce never lie!
[5] Far be it from me that I never give you reason;
rinunzierò not until the death of my integrity.
[6] I'll keep my balance without giving justice,
my conscience reproaches me none of my days.
[7] is treated as guilty my enemy
and my opponent as unfair.
[8] What it can hope for the wicked, when it will end,
when God shall take away life?
[9] Does God hear his cry,
when the evil shall come upon him?
[10] Put perhaps his complacency in the Almighty?
may perhaps call upon God at all times?
[11] I'll show you the hand of God,
there will conceal the thoughts of the Almighty.
[12] Here, all you see it;
because then you get lost in vain things?

COMMENT

Continue the response of Job we started reading last week. Even today it continues the glorification of the Lord and in particular of its power. Job, having repeated what is the real heart of the problem and that is that God has deprived the right, embittered his soul, show you know how deep in the power of the Lord strikes the wicked, especially after his death: What What it can hope for the wicked, when it will end when God shall take away life? Does God hear his cry, when the evil shall come upon him? Will perhaps his complacency in the Almighty? May be able to call upon God at all times?

Job, by virtue of his innocence, he knows he can call upon the Lord, you know you can put in him and his willingness to talk about this with strength and courage, show your friends how does the Almighty in His power and how the right to obtain the true blessings from God, next week, we will not coincide with material goods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment