Friday, March 11, 2011

Wella Kolestint Color Chart

Sirach - Twenty-fourth meeting of the Catechism

continues Friday with the appointment of Ben Sira, who arrived today in the twenty-fourth chapter focuses entirely on Wisdom:

24

1The wisdom commends itself
boasts among his people.
2Nell'assemblea of the Most High she opens her mouth,
glorifies himself in front of his power:
3 "I came forth from the mouth of
and I covered the earth like mist.
4Ho place my stay there,
my throne was a pillar of cloud.
5The around the sky I walked alone,
I walked into the depths of the abyss.
6Sulle waves sea \u200b\u200band over all the earth,
on every people and nation I got the domain.
7Fra all these I sought a place rest
in which we have determined.
8Allora the creator of the universe gave me an order,
my creator made me put down the curtain
and I said, your dwelling in Jacob
and make Israel your inheritance.
9Prima the centuries, from the beginning, he created me,
for all eternity I shall remain.
10Ho officiated in the holy tent in front of him,
and so was I established in Sion.
11Nella city loved me to dwell;
in Jerusalem was my power.
12Ho place the root in an honored people,
in the portion of the Lord, his heritage.
13Sono grown like a cedar of Lebanon,
as a cypress tree on the mountains of Hermon.
14Sono grown like a palm tree in Engedi,
as the rose plants in Jericho,
as a majestic olive trees in the plain;
I grew up as a plane tree.
15Come cinnamon and balsam scent I diffuse;
choice as I scattered myrrh smell good;
as galbanum, and onyx Storace,
as a cloud of incense in the tent.
16Come I extended an oak branches
and my branches are branches of majesty and beauty.
17Io like a vine shoots I have done pretty
and my flowers, fruits of glory and wealth.
18Avvicinatevi to me, that I want,
and filled my products.
19Poiché the memory of me is sweeter than honey,
owning it is sweeter than honeycomb.
20Quanti eat me shall yet hunger
and those who drink of me will thirst for more.
21Chi obeys me not be ashamed,
my work who does not sin. "

22Tutto this is the book of the most high God, the
law that has imposed Moses
the heritage of the assemblies of Jacob.
23Essa full of wisdom as the Pison
and how the Tigers in the season of new fruit;
24fa overflow intelligence as
the Euphrates and the Jordan as the days of harvest;
25espande doctrine as the Nile ,
as the Gihon in the days of harvest.
26Il is not their first knowledge
or the last person can fully investigate.
27THE his thinking is in fact wider than the sea
and its board over the great abyss.
28Io are as a channel resulting from a river
and how a river went out to a garden.
29Ho said: "Innaffierò my garden
and will water my flower bed."
And here's my canal became a river,
my river became a sea.
30Farò still shine like the dawn my doctrine;
will do it shine very far.
31Riverserò still teaching as a prophecy
I will leave for future generations.
32Vedete, I only worked for me,
but for all who seek the doctrine.


COMMENT

Everything that relates to the wisdom in this chapter, seems to refer to the person of Jesus Christ, God's Wisdom For he who obeys Jesus is not ashamed, not sin. If we look at this track and approach the life of Jesus Christ, we see how everything fits perfectly. By reading up to 30 verse 29, we see clearly before the eye of our mind the reference to Christian doctrine: Jesus watered the garden of Israel and that channel has become a river and that river a sea: the Christian doctrine began with Christ and has been growing increasingly over the centuries. But even before we read in verse 19 and 20, references to the Holy Eucharist as well as fresh thinking to the Lord. In fact, there is never tired to think, think and even more I love him more and thought of him is sweet, than honey. While the sacrament of the Eucharist is the table to which Jesus calls us to eat dinner and when the Eucharist was filled, but then come back the hunger for Jesus, but we are satisfied on time and so on. He is always hungry and thirsty for God and has always been filled by him

invite each of you to reread this chapter, as I said put it near the shape and life of Jesus Christ, you will understand many things and will also be a good opportunity to contemplate the majesty and divinity of Jesus Christ, Son of God as the Father, the living God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment